Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to adjust TIMEZONE setting of NetBackup

2001-10-17 13:33:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to adjust TIMEZONE setting of NetBackup
From: dwang AT grandcentral DOT com (Dong Wang)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:33:36 -0700
Hi All,

We are changing the master NetBackup server's timezone settings in the
/etc/TIMEZONE file (Sun Solaris) from PDT to UTC, then NetBackup will run on
the schedule based on the GMT. How do we let it run according to the PDT
time? (The client machines are still in PDT time.) I went through the
NetBackup Admin Guide, it only mentioned adjusting timezones in the jnbSA
GUI. Is there a config file that specifies the TIMEZONE settings for
NetBackup?

Thanks for your help.