Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO Drives suck

2001-10-16 20:35:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO Drives suck
From: ceverett AT virtual DOT com (Craig Everett)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:35:18 -0600
I'm running Netbackup 3.4.1 on Win2K on a Compaq DL380 using a Qlogic
QLA2200F HBA. I've also got an ADIC Scalar 100 with 2 LTO Ultrium Drives
attached via  FCR-1. Has anyone ever been able to make these drives work
on Win2K with a QLA2200F card. I've downloaded new drivers for the
drives from IBM and upgraded the FCR1 and Scalar SCSI controller. I'm
just wondering if I've missed anything? I've also disabled the Removable
Storage Manager service. Is there any Veritas patches after the 3.4.1
upgrade I need to apply? Any help would be appreciated.

Craig