Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java GUI behaviour

2001-10-15 21:50:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java GUI behaviour
From: nhunt AT lehman DOT com (Noel Lindsay Hunt)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:50:19 +0900
I have a trivial question about the Java gui. If one
starts say the Activity Monitor, a small window pops up
presumably showing communication between a host computer
and media manager (I am not clear about what the icons
represent).  This window has a label `Interrupt' which
greys out after a short time. After this time, the only
way I can seem to close this under X windows is to
attempt a resize or move on the window. Does this
eventually time out, or is this a `feature' of the Java
interface?