Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Media Update - Command Line Usage

2001-10-12 14:42:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Media Update - Command Line Usage
From: linuxgnome AT yahoo DOT com (LinuxGnome)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

I have a Scalar 100 robot library and when tapes are
swapped, I usually go into the NBU GUI under Media
Management - Robots - Update Volume Configuration to
get NBU to learn the location of tapes in the robot.

Can this task be performed via Command Line?  I'm
running Solaris 7, if it matters...

Does anyone know where to obtain a full list of
Command Line commands and their descriptions?

Any assistance from you will be appreciated.

Jason
linuxgnome AT yahoo DOT com