Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] afs backups bpbkar core dumps

2001-10-08 13:58:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] afs backups bpbkar core dumps
From: Roger Dombrowski <roger AT dcvast DOT com> (Roger Dombrowski)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:58:45 -0500 (CDT)

> What OS, version of AFS, and how large are the AFS file systems (i.e.
> greater than 2GB)?  All these are important.
> Steve Dvorak

The server is Solaris 8, the client (AFS server) is Solaris 8.
Recent Sun recommended patch cluster has been applied. AFS is
the TransArc flavor version 3.6.  Some of the vice partitions are
as large as 90G. The volumes themselves range in size from <500M
to 9-10G and larger. I'm waiting for our tech to get us the VERBOSE
bpbkar debug logs.

Thanks for taking a look at this Steve!

Roger Dombrowski                                dcVAST, Inc.
roger AT dcvast DOT com                         1327 Butterfield Rd.
AT&T: (630) 964-6060                            Suite 610
FAX:  (630) 964-6069                            Downers Grove, IL 60515