Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple storage units per host

2001-10-08 11:50:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple storage units per host
From: David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Make sure you are able to talk with the library via
tldtest (*or robtest).

Make sure the media type is correct (not DLT2)

That's just off the top of my head.

David

Quoting "Gregory, Gavin" <Gavin.Gregory AT airnz.co DOT nz>:

> Hello,
>
> We have a Netbackup 3.2 media server currently
running with 3 DLT4000's in
> single storage unit.  We want to add a tape library
to the same server but
> have a separate storage unit from the other drives.
>
> The configuration seems to be allowed but we are
unable to access the
> library storage unit - status 219 is always
returned.  The storage unit
> containing the 3 DLT4000's is still working fine.
>
> Config is as follows:
>
> All netbackup processes have been stopped on both
master and slave several

____________
> CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and
confidential
> information intended only for the use of the
addressee named above.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction
> of this message is prohibited. If you have received
this message in
> error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any
views expressed
> in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not

_____________
> For more information on the Air New Zealand Group,
visit us online
> at http://www.airnewzealand.com

bu

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting