Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple storage units per host

2001-10-07 15:56:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple storage units per host
From: Gavin.Gregory AT airnz.co DOT nz (Gregory, Gavin)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:56:55 +1300
Hello,

We have a Netbackup 3.2 media server currently running with 3 DLT4000's in a
single storage unit.  We want to add a tape library to the same server but
have a separate storage unit from the other drives.

The configuration seems to be allowed but we are unable to access the
library storage unit - status 219 is always returned.  The storage unit
containing the 3 DLT4000's is still working fine.

Config is as follows:

All netbackup processes have been stopped on both master and slave several
times to no avail.

Thanks, Gavin

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com