Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cumulative backups

2001-10-05 10:02:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cumulative backups
From: gjohnson AT ADMWORLD DOT com (Johnson, Tony -Research)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:02:15 -0500
Thank you for your respones!  Since the answer to this question is no then
my next question is, does net backup really do a "partial" backup on
system_state during cumulatives or differentials?  I guess my real question
is , is there a way to make exceptions to the files backed up in the backup
classes?