Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 3.4 bug on WinNT/2K file lists

2001-10-02 04:16:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 3.4 bug on WinNT/2K file lists
From: GAngleys AT alcatel DOT de (Guillaume Angleys ZIT/SS5)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:16:23 +0200
Hi,

This 'feature' appeared in Version 3.2. With Version 3.1.5 the whole disk was
correctly backed up. The problem concerns only the disk where you install
 the Netbackup SW. Others disk are correclty processed.

A side effect: as we corrected all the files lists from  X: to X:\, an
'incremental full' backup
 was performed (I mean an incremental backup where all files are backed up) for
each.

Regards

        Guillaume

Guillaume Angleys                       GAngleys AT alcatel DOT de
Alcatel SEL AG Dept. ZIT/SI3            Tel: +49.711.821-46862
Lorenzstr. 10                           Fax: +49.711.821-42018
70435 Stuttgart, Germany
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power.
                -- Abraham Lincoln