Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List of top level directories backed up

2001-10-01 12:35:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List of top level directories backed up
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 09:35:44 -0700
This may have been covered once b4, I don't remember.

I would like to get a printout of the top level directories that were
backed up in a particular schedule.  I have an Offsite schedule that I
would like this information from so I can attach a copy to my pickup
forms.  I know I could verify backup completion of all clients and then
get a file list for them but I was hoping there was something more
elegant in NBU.

NBU 3.4 DC on Solaris 7.

Thanks.
--