Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 3.4 bug on WinNT/2K file lists

2001-09-30 10:48:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 3.4 bug on WinNT/2K file lists
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:48:47 -0600
Interesting that "D:" would work! Without a slash the drive letter
designation defaults to its current working directory and that is a Windows
thing not a Veritas one. Sort of like specifying a single dot "." in Unix.

All I can think of is that if you had Veritas installed on the D: drive then
you would get the C:\ but nothing on D: other than the current working
directory (\Veritas or whatever).