Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Removable Storage Management: unable to export database

2001-09-27 10:49:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Removable Storage Management: unable to export database
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:49:50 +0200
Hello all the group:

We are managing Veritas NetBackup Datancer 3.4 (on a IRIX box), and
yesterday we got a warning message in one of our W2K clients (with SP2)

09/26/2001 20:31:42 sbackup webnc from client webnc: WRN - Removable Storage
Management: unable to export database (WIN32 1817: No interfaces have been
registered. )

Anyone knows the meaning of the "no interfaces have been registered"
message? and what about the "unable to export dabatase"?

Any responses will be appreciated.

Best regards.

Mario Pareja Nieto
Área de Sistemas-OPENET