Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What's this about a bug

2001-09-07 18:08:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What's this about a bug
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net (John_Wang AT enron DOT net)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:08:18 -0500
Hello Robert

You're right, it turned out to be a minor presentation problem with the Java
GUI, apparently something about the wrong date being displayed for certain dates
in 1973 (as if I have backups that far back).

This is a new rep and this is the first time I've had a Veritas rep leave a
"there's a bug" message.   I guess I need to be glad that this one is at least
forwarding the bulletins to me.   Had me a little worried there as to why the
express notification.

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer
Steverson Information Professionals

---
Enron Networks
Enron Building room 3427e
ph (713) 345-4888
cell (832) 493-1263
fax (713) 646-8462
pg pagejwang AT skytel DOT com or 1-877-390-4155

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          RobertThelen@fi|
|        |          rstusa.com     |
|        |                         |
|        |          09/07/01 04:58 |
|        |          PM             |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                           |
  |       To:     John Wang/Contractor/Enron Communications@Enron             |
  |       Communications                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                 |
  |       Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] What's this about a bug               |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

John -

There are many bugs in Veritas that they do not want anyone to know about
(for rather obvious reasons).  I would not get yourself worried about this
until you see what the bug is.  I would (as most everyone would) be
interested in what this particular bug is.  It may turn out to be something
small, but if they are not letting everyone know via a bulletin, then your
Rep is a lot better than mine.

Rob Thelen
Storage Management
First USA Bank

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp.
at enron.messaging.administration AT enron DOT com and delete all copies of the
message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an
offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and
enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the
intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as
the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.