Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.2 and the Solaris 2.8 Client

2001-09-06 15:46:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.2 and the Solaris 2.8 Client
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:46:10 -0400
I noticed that on the Veritas support page patch J0820363 provides support for
Solaris 2.8 (I'm assuming it's for a client or a NBU server). Since I currently
receive my maintenance from Sun, I did the research and found that J0820363 is
integrated into Sun patch 108261-08. I have this patch on but Solaris 2.8 is
not listed as one of the clients I can select when I add a new client in the
NBU admin GUI. Can anybody shed any light on this?

Current environment

Sun E450 Master Server w/L11000 Robotic Library
Solaris 2.6
NBU 3.2GA

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice