Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie question

2001-09-01 18:46:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie question
From: crv AT mmc DOT hr (Legato Guru)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 00:46:52 +0200 (CEST)
I'm about to test Veritas backup program within my environment.
So far I was using Legato, but I wish to see what is the difference
between Legato and Veritas.

My conclusion is that I need NetBackup Data Center.  Now, I don't
find this one to be downloadable for evaluation so the question is
there a way to obtain that from Veritas for testing purposes?

Another question is what is NetBackup Proffesional what are
differences between Proffesional and DataCenter.

I'm sorry to bother the list with these question, but I need
decent start ;)

Cheers,
.c