Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange 2000 and Microsoft Information Store

2001-08-30 16:11:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2000 and Microsoft Information Store
From: Jagtar.Ghuman AT kanatek DOT com (Jagtar Ghuman)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:11:50 -0400
I am also seeing similar, any ideas?

Jagtar

-----Original Message-----
From: malu-mlist.veritas AT inserve DOT se
[mailto:malu-mlist.veritas AT inserve DOT se]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 7:51 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Hi all,

Have anyone of you seen this when trying to back up a Microsoft Exchange

2000?

* [laban] 04/12/2001 12:45:00 laban labgbg04  from client labgbg04: WRN
-
can't open directory: Microsoft Information Store: (WIN32 3: Unknown
error)

The "files" in the class is configured to back up:
"Microsoft Information Store:\"

It backs up all storage groups in the exchange server, but gives me an
exit
code 1 and the report message above. Really weird. It works fine when I
configure the "files" to be:

Microsoft Information Store:\Directory
Microsoft Information Store:\SP1

What can be the difference? I've added the 645 patch already.

Well, thanks all for any help!

//magnus