Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Robotics problem under Win2000

2001-08-29 14:06:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Robotics problem under Win2000
From: pand101 AT hotmail DOT com (Patrick Andersson)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:06:40 +0200
Hi all,

We are trying to install a Compaq TL891 robot with 2 DLT8000. NetBackup DC
3.4 runs on a Win2000 advanced server. NetBackup finds the robot without
problem, but we can't use the robotics. If we try to do an inventory the
message "Unable to sense the robotic device" appears. So my questions, has
anyone used a TL891 with DLT8000 drives under Win200 and have it been
successful. Any suggestions about what the problem can be?

Thanks,
Patrick