Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL 7 Question

2001-08-22 12:06:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL 7 Question
From: Bob Bakh" <bob.bakh AT home DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:06:00 -0700
The answer is no at this time.  the SQL API does not allow for this.

It does allow for database files to be split  into multiple streams for more
backup streams, but that is does at some level I don't understand yet.

The rule of thumb is that if you can't do it with the SQL backup utility,
you can't do it in NBU.

Bob