Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] robotic unusable ???

2001-08-21 08:17:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] robotic unusable ???
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 05:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm having a problem whereby, i couldn't configure the
robotic.  It was saying that my robotic are unusable
??

My config :

Tandberg TDS1440-SLR100 (one robot/medium changer -
EXB-440)
SLR100 x 4
40 slots
Veritas Netbackup bussiness server 3.4 GA

I tried to configure it using the TL8 and it does
initialize the robot ? (Unable to initialize the
robot).  As I change to TLD, the error message pop up
to my console saying that (violate the license, only
up to 30 slots but the library got 41 slots).

As I reading through the Tandberg handbook, i found
out that the medium change should do the emulation
from the hardware site ?  It might this problem that
make the medium change unworkable.

Does anybody got any reference saying that it is
working using Tandberg SLR100 library ? please revert
it to me.

Best regards,
Effendy yahaya