Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exporting Catalog

2001-08-20 13:43:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exporting Catalog
From: Fabbro.Andrew AT cnf DOT com (Fabbro, Andrew P)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:43:21 -0700
I have a set of backups in pool 1 that I duplicated to pool 2.  They will be
taken and loaded (imported) on a different master server (ours is not to
reason why...)

How can I also export my Netbackup catalog?  I know I can just load and
import the tapes on the other server, but "the guy who did this for us
before gave us a tape with the database, too".  Alas, I am not the guy who
did this before.

I am wading through bpvault now, but perhaps someone could give me a
pointer?  Any help appreciated.

--
Andrew (Drew) Fabbro
Fabbro.Andrew AT cnf DOT com