Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645

2001-08-17 10:27:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SITS)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:27:42 -0400
We have an environment with:

Master Server, Sun E5500, STK L700, Solaris 8, NBU 3.4
Media Server, Sun Ultra 10, STK 9714, Solaris 7, NBU 3.4
Media Server, Sun E5500, shares STK 9714, Solaris 2.6, NBU 3.4

We applied patch J0850645 to all servers yesterday with great
results.  Backups for ALL 167 backup clients were successful when
I came in this morning.  This is good news, because the email
going around was scaring me.

        Leo