Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] TKG's Bare Metal Restore for Netbackup product...?

2001-08-14 13:13:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] TKG's Bare Metal Restore for Netbackup product...?
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:13:39 +0200

 i knew it from my before life with TSM. i'm going to play
with it next week to test NetBackup integration.

 send me a mail in two weeks if you're interested.

 Amicalement,
             fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Wind catches lily
François-Xavier Peretmere | scatt'ring petals to the wind.