Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] system call failed - Connection reset by peer (at child.c. XXX)

2001-08-13 04:37:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] system call failed - Connection reset by peer (at child.c. XXX)
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:37:36 +0200
Hi all you:

Two weeks ago and as of today, i'm getting the same error message from one
of my backup clients (an IRIX 6.5.9 with v3.4GA)

<<<<<system call failed - Connection reset by peer (at child.c.863)<<<<<

The master is an IRIX with Datanceter 3.4GA, too.

I'm worried about the child.c.XXX process, so i'm getting always the same
number (thus, always it stops at the same child process)

The backup is done through a firewall, but i think there is nothing involved
with this, so has been done correctly for months!

Any responses are welcome!

Mario Pareja Nieto
Área de Sistemas-OPENET
Iddeo-Retevisión I, S. A.