Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES vs. /(root) and cross mount poi nts option

2001-08-06 11:43:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES vs. /(root) and cross mount poi nts option
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:43:26 -0700
One other person wrote and thought I sounded in this message like I needed
to switch off of caffeine.
The funny thing is that I did come on a little strong, but because I
thought _you_ were coming on a little strong.
Where would I get such an idea?

I thought that you were referring to the other poster as "Buddy," as in
"Hey, Buddy, you're an idiot."
I found out after sending the message that Buddy was his actual name. ;)

Sorry for coming on so strong.  It was misdirected.

At 08:02 AM 8/6/2001 -0500, Guy Speier wrote:
>Consider my wrist slapped.  There was discussion of this previously,
>and I took it for fact.
>
>sorry,
>Guy

---