Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES vs. /(root) and cross mount points option

2001-08-03 17:15:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES vs. /(root) and cross mount points option
From: wei AT colltech DOT com (Michael Wei)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:15:18 -0500 (CDT)
Yes.  ALL_LOCAL_DRIVE essentially does the same thing, except that if you
also define "allow multiple data stream" in your class defintion where this
client belongs, ALL_LOCAL_DRIVE will make each filesystem on the client a
seperate backup job (and data stream).  A backup failure on one of the
datastream will only require a restart of that particular stream
(filesystem in this case).

--Mike