Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645

2001-07-31 12:02:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] intermittent problems with Silo connectivity net backup datacenter 3.4 Patch J0850645
From: leila AT anyloan DOT com (Leila Curic)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:02:21 -0700
We had exactly the same problem. Our NetBackup Master/Media Server is
Windows 2000.
Do you know what is the firmware version on your 9710?
I had Veritas consultant here and he did not know what is the reason. But, I
also had STK guy to check logs on DLT drives and he told me that one drive
is bad and another is about to  be bad, and he also said that it might have
caused my problems.
Also, when I spoke to veritas they told me that my firmware version on my
9710 is not tested 2.00.02 I believe.
Anybody knows what is really going on here>??? Help!!!!!!!!