Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Doc on tape rotation schedule

2001-07-27 10:54:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Doc on tape rotation schedule
From: Bagdoo.Jean AT hydro.qc DOT ca (Bagdoo.Jean AT hydro.qc DOT ca)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:54:16 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C116AC.022B4260

I'm trying to setup a tape rotation schedule for our small NBU setup which
involves 10 to 15 clients with one Solaris NB server with a STK 9730 robot
(30 DLT tapes).  I'm looking for quick info as a guideline, such as PDF, web
sites, books, etc...  I want a quick solution where training and consulting
is out of the question.  I would like to have a tape duplication scheme with
external vaulting.  I also have access to a backup site where we plan on
installing a second NBU server with a tape drive (not a robot).   Any help
will be appreciated.

Thanks,

------_=_NextPart_001_01C116AC.022B4260

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Doc on tape rotation schedule</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm trying to setup a tape rotation =
schedule for our small NBU setup which involves 10 to 15 clients with =
one Solaris NB server with a STK 9730 robot (30 DLT tapes).&nbsp; I'm =
looking for quick info as a guideline, such as PDF, web sites, books, =
etc...&nbsp; I want a quick solution where training and consulting is =
out of the question.&nbsp; I would like to have a tape duplication =
scheme with external vaulting.&nbsp; I also have access to a backup =
site where we plan on installing a second NBU server with a tape drive =
(not a robot).&nbsp;&nbsp; Any help will be appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C116AC.022B4260--