Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] GUI equivalent of bpexpdate

2001-07-17 12:32:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] GUI equivalent of bpexpdate
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:32:18 -0500
Dan:

When I was with OpenVision, this command was rarely talked about as openly
as we do here on this list.  Primarily because it is a destructive
expiration (potentially destructive should it be written to shortly after).
My assumption is Veritas didn't want to put that much POWER and CONTROL in
the GUI in the event of an Ooops.

At least from the command line you have to put some thought in to what you
are typing...

Just a thought.

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com