Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] network connection timed out.

2001-07-16 17:40:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] network connection timed out.
From: Elmer.bantay AT sscims DOT com (Bantay, Elmer)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:40:38 -0700
Hello all,

Have NB install on my pc as a nbu admin client (Win 2000), from NB
administration, I would open the backup, archive and restore window, I
get an error message: network connection timed out.  Our master server
is a Unix box (NBU 3.4) and have my hostname listed in the bp.conf.  As
a work around, I stop & start the NB daemons and get a connection but it
will only be good for a few days.  Never had a problem with this but it
started a couple of weeks back. Hoping to get a permanent fix on this
problem.

If you need more information, please let me know.  I'm new to the group,
appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
Elmer Bantay
UNIX System Administrator