Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job

2001-07-13 13:54:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net (John_Wang AT enron DOT net)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:54:52 -0500
Hello James

How does that make the fact that netbackup keeps everything in text files not
true?   Try "cat /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs/*.t" and see what you get.

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer
Steverson Information Professionals

---
Enron Networks
Enron Building room 3427e
ph (713) 345-4888
cell (832) 493-1263
fax (713) 646-8462
pg pagejwang AT skytel DOT com or 1-877-390-4155

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          kingjamm@coll|
|        |          tech.com     |
|        |                       |
|        |          07/13/01     |
|        |          12:53 PM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     John Wang/Contractor/Enron Communications@Enron      |
  |       Communications                                               |
  |       cc:     mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com, david AT xbpadm-commands DOT
com,     |
  |       veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu                            |
  |       Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job |

No, this is not true. In the case of the bpdbjobs report, you run the
command like I showed before...

bpdbjobs -report -all_columns -stay_alive

You'll get a dump of all the jobs in the last 24 hours, and then dropped
to an interactive session where you can run the commands "refresh",
"refresh-all", and exit...

           -- Cheers
           -- James