Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job

2001-07-13 12:44:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net (John_Wang AT enron DOT net)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:44:09 -0500
Hello Michael

But when you right click and choose monitor, it just cats a text file into the
GUI as the job logs are all kept in text files.   You could just find out which
text file and do a "tail -f" from the command line.

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer
Steverson Information Professionals

---
Enron Networks
Enron Building room 3427e
ph (713) 345-4888
cell (832) 493-1263
fax (713) 646-8462
pg pagejwang AT skytel DOT com or 1-877-390-4155

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          mander47@sca.|
|        |          csc.com      |
|        |                       |
|        |          07/13/01     |
|        |          09:03 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com,                           |
  |       veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu                            |
  |       cc:     (bcc: John Wang/Contractor/Enron Communications)     |
  |       Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] Command line for monitor a job |

Yes I am looking for the detailed information, like when you right-click on a
job and choose monitor.

Regards
Michael

"David A. Chapa" <david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com> on 13-07-2001 15:54:54