Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 Clustering

2001-07-11 15:00:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 Clustering
From: Alexander.Lenderman AT morganstanley DOT com (Alexander Lenderman)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:00:14 -0400
I am backing up clusters (VCS, and Datacenter) by cluster names and
by physical machine names.
In cluster name file list I specify only cluster file systems, so no matter
where
filesystem is mounted on I always have it backed up with service name.
Other, not clusters, filesystems like / and /var I backup to physical machine
names.

Of course, I have separate classes for clusters and physical machines.

Alex Lenderman