Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Report functionality in NetBackup

2001-07-02 11:07:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Report functionality in NetBackup
From: support.cphvt-s AT sas DOT dk (support.cphvt-s AT sas DOT dk)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:07:39 +0200
Hi

We are running NB ver 3.4 on a HP-UX 11.00.

We are missing some Reporting functionality in NetBackup.

We would like to know how much data we are backing up (on a full scheldule)
- on our UNIX clients which are running Standard-Filebackup, Oracle, SAP
- on our NT clients   which are running Standard-Filebackup, Oracle,
Exchange

Furthermore we would also like to know how much data we are backing up of
particular file types e.g. *.avi, *.jpeg...

Is there anybody out there who has already developed scripts which can do
these things - or similar.

Or generally tips on statistics reporting tools/scripts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Martyn