Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 213

2001-06-30 11:26:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 213
From: Jeffrey.Smoot AT motorola DOT com (Smoot Jeffrey-c20657)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:26:52 -0500
Forgive me I very new to Veritas, and am struggling to learn it.
I have a Win2K master server running BusinessServer 3.4
I've had a fair number of problems so far, but I'm having a problem I can't
find help with.
When I run jobs I get a status error of 213, scheduler exiting, no storage
units available.
When I check the settings my DLT drive is recognized(or so I think).

Also has anyone had any trouble with Win2K and NBjava remote GUI?

Jeff
c20657 AT email.mot DOT com