Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 84's (fwd)

2001-06-20 22:03:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 84's (fwd)
From: ladydi AT virginia DOT edu (Diane M. Meeker)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:03:37 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
STK was out yesterday and replaced two of our drives. We are a L700
robot with 9840 tapes.

Question?  The drives that were replaced are not showing up when I do
and sgscan all.  NetBackup will down the drives if it tries to use them.
How do I get them back so the OS recognizes them?

robtest looks like it did before STK came.  We are a fiber connected/SSO
shop.  The robot can mount and move things around okay.

Thanks,