Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] db/client directory empty

2001-06-20 14:42:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] db/client directory empty
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:42:20 +0200

 it's normal. this directory contains special settings for clients,
such as the use of non reserved ports fe. you populate it with the
bpclient command or the master server configuration GUI.

 this directory is empty after installation, and will stay empty
if you don't create client special configuration settings.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | The Tao that is seen
François-Xavier Peretmere | Is not the true Tao until