Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] start notify and multiple data streams

2001-06-20 14:31:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] start notify and multiple data streams
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:31:00 +0200

 you have to implement some logic in your bpstart / bpend to
do the "action" unique for all streams for a given job
(ie. class & schedule). usual way is to have some sort of
locking to know if the action has already been done or not.

 you use the STREAM_NUMBER and STREAM_COUNT variables to do
that.

 a quick & dirty way is to decide stream 1 will do the action:

 if [ $STREAM_NUMBER -eq 1 ]; then
   DO_ACTION
 else
   DO_NOTHING_OR_SMT_ELSE
 fi

 Amicalement,
             fx

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Login incorrect.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Only perfect spellers may