Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] halfway backup

2001-06-20 08:31:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] halfway backup
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
hi,

I am running a database backup but at certain period
of time, my backup was stopped.  It is possible that i
could run the halfway backup ? or i need to start
backup the fresh backup ? is it possible ? because i
might wondering, when the backup job run, it will
create the images file, then, can netbackup simply
take the last portion of images file to run a backup
again not from the scratch.

Regards,
Effendy