Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /opt full

2001-06-18 23:48:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /opt full
From: tallen201 AT hotmail DOT com (Tim Allen)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:48:49 -0400
Hello Effendy,

Have you looked at your logging(.opt/openv/netbackup/logs)?  You might have
your vebosity(bp.conf) set too high which could cause /opt to fill up quite
quickly.  If it is logging that caused /opt to fill up, remove some of the
old logs and then you will not have to move things around.

I suggest this just in case you haven't looked and since I'm a bit surprised
that your /opt has filled up.  How much space did you allocate to it?

Tim