Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /opt full

2001-06-18 17:05:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /opt full
From: darkburst AT yahoo DOT com (effendy yahaya)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi ,

I've got one issue.  After i had a backup for only 5
days, my /opt incresing to 100%.  For a time i
couldn't increase the fs size.  The solution that
currently implemented was, removing a few set of
images from /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images to a
different fs or mount point and made the link.

My question;
1.  I can't do a restore because my NBU couldn't find
any images for a last backup.  It seems that my link
doesn't work.  I have to move certain of the ../images
directory just purposely to do a restore.  crazy isn't
it ?

2.  can i do like compressing the indexing
info./images ?

3.  can i move the whole NBU which is under /opt to
another directory which is more much space or do i
need to reinstall NBU again ?

regards,
Effendy