Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 Administration Client

2001-06-18 12:27:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 Administration Client
From: tricia.novak AT bms DOT com (Tricia A Novak)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:27:16 -0400
--------------93247F302E93F66DAA21B8D7

Hello,

I am trying to install the Administration client on an NT server,
with the Master server being a Unix server, and I can not get the
Admin client to see the master.  There is connectivity between
each server.  When I bring up the gui, I receive an error that
says the master server is not responding.  I am using the fully
qualified domain name in the bp.conf and in the drivers directory
on the NT server.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Has anyone
seen this before?

Thanks,
Tricia Novak
Bristol-Myers Squibb
609-818-5135

--------------93247F302E93F66DAA21B8D7

begin:vcard
n:Novak;Trish
tel;work:609-818-5135
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Data Recovery Services
version:2.1
email;internet:tricia.novak AT bms DOT com
title:Data Recovery Analyst
fn:Trish Novak
end:vcard

--------------93247F302E93F66DAA21B8D7--