Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] combining images?

2001-06-18 11:28:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] combining images?
From: AhrensJ AT psi DOT ca (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:28:23 -0400
You want to have a look at bpduplicate. You can duplicate images from one
tape to another. If they all have the same retention (you might be able to
force it otherwise) you can place the three images on one tape, then let the
original expire. AFter duplicating, you can use bpexpdate to modify the
retention(s) of the orignal or duplicate tapes.

Jason