Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Warning message in bpbackup

2001-06-14 17:07:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Warning message in bpbackup
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:07:33 +0200

 [ ... ]
> I would like to know what this WRN message "WRN - Could not reset access
> time of <filename>" is and why is this happening in some files and not
> others.  But the files get backed up.  These are oracle
> database files.

 when NetBackup is sending a file to the media server, it stores the
acces time before opening the file, to reset if after the sending is
finished.

 this message means another app accessed the file while it was sent
by the client - this is informational only.

 Amicalement,
              fx

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Login incorrect.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Only perfect spellers may