Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2001-06-13 22:14:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: Grant.Melvin AT netapp DOT com (Melvin, Grant)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:14:36 -0700
Hi,

The problem may be that the Netbackup configuration has
"Maximum Jobs per Client" field set to 1, which I believe
is the default. I saw Steve Kappel from VERITAS make this
suggestion a few weeks back on toasters AT mathworks DOT com to
help a customer with a similar request. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
        Grant