Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What is error code 134? What causes it and how do I fix it?

2001-06-13 13:40:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What is error code 134? What causes it and how do I fix it?
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:40:50 -0700
I started receiving error code 134s (unable to process request because
server resources are busy) this week on various clients.  There is no
mention of it in the trouble shooting guide.  The bpbkar and bpcd logs on
the clients have no entries for this error.  The /var/adm/messages file on
the server has nothing either.  Has anyone experienced this error?  What
causes it and how do I fix it?

Keilani Burrage
Operations Analyst
IT Operations
 voice *  (916) 463-6378 Desk
voice *  (916) 798-5081 Cell
e-mail *  keilani.burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com