Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] After upgrade pbs

2001-06-13 06:10:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] After upgrade pbs
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:10:38 +0200

 not sure i understood everything.  what are the "old backups"? NetBackup
or something else?

 if it's NetBackup, then you should import the images.
 if it's something else, then put the tapes in the "none" volume pool,
it's made for that. tapes in this pool won't be used.

 Amicalement,
              fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | Printer not ready.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Could be a fatal error.