Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Differences of backup exec and Netbackup

2001-05-30 12:58:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Differences of backup exec and Netbackup
From: KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com (KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:58:12 -0700
Functionality versus cost.  NB allows backup of multiple platforms and the
volume management is more robust.  If you are only backing up Windows and
don't require lots of tapes I wouldn't spend the extra money on NB(though I
have not priced the products for a year so can't be sure of the current
differences).