Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 and NetApps Filer

2001-05-23 13:33:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 and NetApps Filer
From: debbieb AT ti DOT com (Debbie Brown)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:33:13 -0500
No, I think our snap schedule is fine.  The maximum number of snapshots we
keep are 18 & that is only on our filers that hold databases.  The reason that
we ran into trouble was that there were 2 snapshots left over from
NDMP backups that failed & didn't clean up after themselves (i.e. they each
left their snapshot behind).  When I removed the 2 snapshots that were created
from NDMP, everything was fine.