Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware restores, Win2000 PC, Unix Master Server...oh my!

2001-05-10 20:32:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware restores, Win2000 PC, Unix Master Server...oh my!
From: DDobbs AT mutualmaterials DOT com (Dan Dobbs)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:32:15 -0700
 Greetings, friends!

I'm running NB Datacenter 3.4 on an HP/9000 (HP-UX 11.0). I used to use the
Windows NetBackup Admin utility for Netware to do restores for my Novell
(Netware 5.1) machines. However, it no longer runs on my PC, as I have upgraded
to Windows 2000. Luckily, I was able to use the BP.NLM to do the restore, but
it's not the model of user-friendliness. Has there been a new Netware Admin
utility for Windows 2000 released??

Thanks!

-Dan Dobbs, System Administrator
-Mutual Materials