Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ADIC Scalar 1000 Tape Libraries

2001-05-08 13:53:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ADIC Scalar 1000 Tape Libraries
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 13:53:10 -0400
Anybody out there have any experience (good or bad) with ADIC Scalar 1000 DLT
tape libraries (with or without expansion modules)? I'm going to look at them
when I begin looking for a replacement to my current, smaller, library. I
especially interested in integrating it with an already existing NetBackup
environment.

My current environment is:

NetBackup 3.2GA
Sun E450 Master (no media servers)
ATL7100 robotic library.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice